A Deeper Clean Guaranteed
Sears Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning is backed by the Sears Guarantee of Satisfaction. You can count on Sears for Satisfaction Guaranteed.
For A Clean You Can See. And Feel.
Sears uses specialty formulated solutions with unique cutting edge technology which rapidly dissolves oils and greasy soils, delivering superior cleaning results leaving pH-balanced fibres. So all that’s left behind is cleaner, softer, brighter more beautiful carpet.
Carpet Protectors & Sanitizer Treatments
We then recommend an application of Ultra Care Carpet and Upholstery Protector (optional) Reapplying the carpet protector helps restore protective properties to your carpet, making it easier to care for and increasing the life of your investment. We also offer a full line of Sanitizers and Deoderizers including the all-natural Benefect Sanitizer for all your odor control needs.
After we finish making your carpet cleaner, we review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. If not, we’ll fix it right then. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home. We will also follow up with a phone call within 48 hours of our Service to ensure you were happy with our service and our technicians.
Sears Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Courteous, IICRC certified, professional technicians trained on the latest cleaning equipment to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with Sears service.
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule – including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
- Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet & upholstery protectors and sanitizer treatments
- Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
- Follow up post inspection phone call within 48 hours of cleaning
- FREE Estimates on your carpet, upholstery, air duct and all other in home cleaning services we provide
- No hidden charges
- Sears guarantee of satisfaction.
- Consider the company’s reputation. Make sure its technicians are trained and experienced